Reiki Training and Reiki Attunments
Sheffield and Surrounding Areas
Reiki is the ancient art of healing through the use of universal energy. Reiki can be taught, learnt and practiced in three different degrees.
You can be attuned to Reiki energy enabling you to perform Reiki healing on yourself, family and friends.
You can learn and become qualified to a Practitioner level so that you can become insured to practice.
You can become fully qualified at a Master/Teacher level so that you can teach and attune others to the wonderful energy of Reiki
During this three level qualification you will learn all about the history of Reiki, and its therapeutic uses. Learn physical, mental, emotional, and even distant healing. You will learn about the Reiki principles and the chakra system. You will concentrate on the sacred symbols and their usage. At level three you will learn how to pass on the Reiki energy, attune, teach and train others to this wonderful healing system.
The aim of Reiki training is to ensure you are fully understanding, prepared and able to honour the spiritual lineage of the Usui System of Reiki.
You will receive a detailed manual and certificate upon completion of each level.
The Attunements will provide you with a permanent ‘connection’ to Reiki, in that they will allow you to experience, work with and channel Reiki energy. Once you have been attuned you will then have the Reiki ability for life. It helps you to recognise something that is already there within you and always has been.
Each Attunement at each level is different and will enhance the flow of Reiki energy. You will learn more and gain a deeper understanding with each one.
Students often report significant and profound shifts in awareness and understanding during and after a course.
Reiki 1st Degree Attunement
The First Degree will initiate your connection to Reiki energy. It is for those who want to discover what Reiki is and would like to learn how to heal themselves and others. After this level you will be able to use Reiki for your own benefit and to treat your family, friends and pets. You will be able to elevate your mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical state.
You will be taught:
- About Reiki, what Reiki is and the history of Usui Reiki.
- The 5 principles of Reiki and their meanings.
- The Body and it’s systems.
- Self Healing, how to do it, hand positions and sequences.
- Healing others, how to do it, hand positions and sequences.
- Reiki with pregnancy, babies, children, groups animals and other uses.
- Code of Ethics
Reiki 2nd Degree Attunement
The Second Degree leads you to a deeper understanding and will further enhance the flow of Reiki energy within you and your abilities to use it through the use of the sacred symbols.
Once you are attuned to this level you will be able to heal and improve the lives of others, you will be able to perform emotional, distant and absent healing. You will be able to become an advanced Reiki Practitioner, be able to practise professionally and charge a fee for your services.
You must have attained the first degree to attain the second degree.
- Review the first degree, you may have been taught by myself or another Reiki Master.
- Discuss your experiences, results, issues and hopefully answer any questions you may have.
- More about the beliefs of Reiki and it’s history
- You will be introduced to three of the sacred symbols of Usui Reiki and study them.
- Learn how to use them to further empower your healing abilities and use them for Metal and Emotional healing.
- Learn how use them for Distant and Absent healing.
- More Animal Techniques
Reiki Master/Teacher Attunement
The Third Degree is for the people who wish to further develop themselves to a Reiki Master/Teacher. The Master/Teacher attunement opens you up to the full flow of Reiki healing energy.
After this level you will be able to attune, teach and train others to the Usui Reiki system of healing. Although some take this level simply for personal and spiritual growth or to feel ‘complete’.
You must have attained the second degree to attain the Master/Teacher degree.
- Discuss your reasons for your desire to become a Reiki Master/Teacher
- Review your training so far, you may have been taught by myself or another Reiki Master.
- Discuss your experiences, issues and hopefully answer any questions you may have
- You will then have an introduction to the third degree.
- You will be taught the Master Symbol and how to activate it. It is the most powerful symbol and can only be used by Reiki Masters.
- You will receive the Reiki Master/Teacher Attunement which will intensify the power of Reiki further and open you up to the full flow of Reiki energy.
- You will then be taught how to perform all four Attunements (including the Distant Attunement).
Full support is available after any of the courses for any questions, concerns or issues that you may wish to discuss.